High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The deep 1/2-zip provides quick venting while the high collar adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Secure zip pocket in lower back
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHummingbirdGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Petite fits those under 5'May 24, 2021
The long zipper bother me
- Minnesota EB FanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat topApr 27, 2021
So glad the Eddie Bauer expanded this fabric style to women's clothes. My husband has the grid fleece hoodie, pants and shirts, all purchased within the last year and he loves them. Now that I have 2 of the tops, I'm hoping EB will come out with grid fleece pants for women
- Yes, I recommend this productWarm&FlatteringGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and FlatteringApr 19, 2021
This fits great with a thin top underneath. It's great on it's own too, but the small pocket in the back tickles my skin and itches. This is awesome for Alaska, Spring and Fall I can wear it on it's own, then Winter I can put a light down over it and be totally warm enough running and biking outside! The blue with the light seams is very flattering.