High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The deep 1/2-zip provides quick venting while the high collar adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Secure zip pocket in lower back
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoellenGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery warm and comfortable.Apr 8, 2021
Wonderful fabric--light weight but very warm. I will use it for golfing mostly so I wanted it roomy and got the large but if I were just using it for walking or everyday wear, the medium would have been fine. Love the style and the light lavender. The only drawback is that it is a bit pricey.
- Yes, I recommend this productChirpGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect LayerApr 5, 2021
Perfect layer for late winter / early spring running as well as in the fall. I purchased the pullover in the citrus color for visibility while running on the road. It is comfortable, well-made and warm. I wore a baselayer underneath and was plenty warm on days 28-45 degrees - for the most part it kept out wind but I did add a EB vest when super cold. Fits great - not baggy or bulkiy.
- Yes, I recommend this productKwGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFlattering fitApr 1, 2021
Flattering, fitted style like the high collar and warm fleece lining.I bought the orange...great color!