- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
- Odor Control
Lightweight, breathable FreeDry® fabric of polyester/spandex wicks moisture, packs small, and doesn't need ironing, making these pants great travelers.
- FreeDry® advanced moisture management
- FreeShade™ UPF 50+ Sunscreen In Your Size™
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Easy: Our most generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCyndy HGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortableSep 17, 2019
Nice quality. Comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productAllieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsCons Need a petite/short size!Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfy!Sep 16, 2019
I love these pants!!! I got them to wear for a 20+ hour car ride and for airport travel. They have a stretchy waistband, and the wide flowy legs. They remind me of back in the day gauchos, but longer. Super stretchy material and comfortable, I want to wear them everyday around the house now! Only Con, if you're shorter than 5'4" they might be a little long, I usually wear the short or petite sizing for Eddie Bauer, just to note for us shorties. Highly recommend! I wish they came in more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productJackieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Pants but too longAug 3, 2019
I ordered tall in both xxl and xl because i never know which will fit. The xxl was much too big but the xl was perfect. Unfortunately, the Tall was much too long. I am 5'9" so I never know whether I need regular or tall in eddie bauer clothes. it seems to vary depending on the item.I tried to order the xl in regular but it is no longer available. i will keep the xl and have them hemmed to fit since I really liked them and the price was right.