Trail Light Draped-Back Tank Top
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Combining stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and odor-control technologies, and a draped back that enhances cooling air flow, this lightweight polyester/spandex tank top delivers both active performance and flattering style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Length, Reg. Small: 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 93% polyester/7% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLove itApr 16, 2021
Love this shirt! It's so soft and comfy. Fits loose, but true to size. It's diff to find athletic shirts that aren't too form fitting. I love the back, it's airy and open, but still covers. Very flattering fit. Plan to buy more colors. I can use this for working out, hiking, gardening, lounging.
- Yes, I recommend this productDarla1971Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGood workout tooApr 14, 2021
Good workout too. I wear it for biking, spin class and running.
- Yes, I recommend this productDNoelleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBought 2 and then 9 moreMar 28, 2021
First, Puerto Rico is not outside of the US and should be an option. But, about this top. I bought two when black and claret were still available and fell in love. Over the next couple of months, I bought 9 more. I should note, always with a discount. The non-sale price was too much. This is a great top for lounging, working out, and can even be dressed up with a jacket or light sweater. As I mentioned, I live in Puerto Rico and it can get hot here. This top is cool, dries quickly, and is what you will find me wearing most days.