Infinity Long-Sleeve Button-Front Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Dry
Able to transition easily from office to travel to trail and back, this button-down Travex shirt is made of a lightweight polyester/spandex stretch knit. The fabric's construction and subtle texture keep its clean, fresh lines through long days in meetings or long hours packed in a bag.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Optimal comfort while active
- FreeShade® UPF 30 Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Lightweight. Easy-care. Easy-wear: Performance stretch fabric holds shape even after days on trail
- Roll-tab sleeves: Adjust quickly to changing temperatures
- Two front patch pockets: Flap closures keep small items secure
- Average length: Reg Small 27.75"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNunthewiserGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE THIS SHIRT - PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!Aug 24, 2019
I absolutely LOVE this shirt! It drapes nicely and is lightweight and flexible. It was the perfect weight to wear when I was going through radiation treatments for breast cancer during the summer months. Radiation burns made me feel chilly in air-conditioned buildings, but I didn't want to layer with bulky fabrics while going in and out due to the summer heat. This shirt was just what I needed. It was great with blue jeans, but when paired with dress pants transitioned to appropriate work wear. PLEASE continue to offer it - and add some great colors. I would buy one in every hue offered.
- Yes, I recommend this productKikiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove Love this shirt!Aug 5, 2019
I wore this shirt only when I was hiking in the heat of Utah, and I wore it as an extra warmth layer when camping in Northern MN and didn't need my fleece like everyone did, and best item I brought when I traveled in the Alps last year. I wear it to work over a light layer as I am prone to hot flashes now. I love that the sleeves can be rolled up and secured. No wrinkles, lightweight. Thanks for making it!
- Yes, I recommend this productDaniHOGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWorth every pennyJun 28, 2019
Finally a petite shirt that fits properly! This has to be my favorite, most comfortable shirt I have gotten from Eddie Bauer. It's lightweight and great for layering. The fit is perfect not too fitted but doesn't look like I'm wearing a tent. The sleeve length is just right (something impossible for this short girl to find).