Infinity Long-Sleeve Button-Front Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Quick Dry
Able to transition easily from office to travel to trail and back, this button-down Travex shirt is made of a lightweight polyester/spandex stretch knit. The fabric's construction and subtle texture keep its clean, fresh lines through long days in meetings or long hours packed in a bag.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Optimal comfort while active
- FreeShade® UPF 30 Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Lightweight. Easy-care. Easy-wear: Performance stretch fabric holds shape even after days on trail
- Roll-tab sleeves: Adjust quickly to changing temperatures
- Two front patch pockets: Flap closures keep small items secure
- Average length: Reg Small 27.75"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKikiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove Love this shirt!Aug 5, 2019
I wore this shirt only when I was hiking in the heat of Utah, and I wore it as an extra warmth layer when camping in Northern MN and didn't need my fleece like everyone did, and best item I brought when I traveled in the Alps last year. I wear it to work over a light layer as I am prone to hot flashes now. I love that the sleeves can be rolled up and secured. No wrinkles, lightweight. Thanks for making it!
- Yes, I recommend this productDaniHOGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWorth every pennyJun 28, 2019
Finally a petite shirt that fits properly! This has to be my favorite, most comfortable shirt I have gotten from Eddie Bauer. It's lightweight and great for layering. The fit is perfect not too fitted but doesn't look like I'm wearing a tent. The sleeve length is just right (something impossible for this short girl to find).
- Yes, I recommend this productJbugs1956Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Doesn't wrinkle, Great for layering, Light weightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest shirt ever madeJun 23, 2019
This is the best shirt Eddie has ever made. Fits perfect, drapes nicely, stretches with your movement, and you can dress up or down. Great under a sweater because the fabric is smooth and slick so no bunching in sleeves. I have every color and have worn them to death. I missed the black one from this fall, even tho i never saw it online, only in the catalog. I called and they told me no longer available even tho I called the day I got the catalog! Please offer more colors, white and black would be perfect! Maybe yellow, coral, and a pink? Love these shirts, don't ever stop making them! I am 5'2 128lbs and like the petite small for a slimmer fit and also have a few petite mediums for a looser fit.