Cloud Layer® Pro Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
- Quick Dry
Our premier layering fleece for active pursuits from alpine climbing to skiing to all-season travel. Wear it over a thin baselayer on the mountain; over a T-shirt in town. Made with ultrasoft Polartec® Classic Micro Velour fleece, renowned for setting the standard for superior performance. It provides lightweight warmth, dries quickly, and resists pilling. Streamlined design for easy layering without bulk or binding.
- Polartec® Classic Micro Velour Fleece: Soft, brushed 5.5 oz fabric adds lightweight warmth
- Anti-pill finish: Prevents signs of long-term wear
- Quick-drying fibers: Won't absorb moisture
- Welded Left-Sleeve pocket: Stows small essentials
- Streamlined design: Built for layering
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester shell: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productRaineGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLooking To Buy AnotherNov 12, 2019
I've owned this item for years and just went online to try to find it to buy another. It is the perfect weight for damp days in WA state and back in the winter on east coast. It's so thin that you don't feel like you're wearing a jacket. And the zip up collar into a turtle neck is great too. Bring back more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat QualityNov 6, 2019
Love the item. Runs small. Normally a medium ordered large. Could use a little more room. Fits great with t-shirt. I would purchase again.
- Yes, I recommend this productEast Coast 37Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWarm, Comfy and SoftNov 3, 2019
This fleece is warm enough, soft and comfy. I had another fleece that was the 'harder' type of fleece and this one is so much better. And, not the super plush fleece that seems to shed all over everything. It's also not super bulky so I don't feel like it gets in my way. I'm 5'1", and the Petite wasn't available in my size, so the sleeves on the Regular were definitely a bit long for me. I just fold them up once and it works well. The jacket is definitely a bit fitted, which I like, but could be tight for some people.
- Asked Oct 15, 2019 by1 answerQ: I am looking for a petite medium in black . Will they be available anytime soon?A:Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any more petite mediums in black this season.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT