Cloud Layer® Pro Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
- Quick Dry
Our premier layering fleece for active pursuits from alpine climbing to skiing to all-season travel. Wear it over a thin baselayer on the mountain; over a T-shirt in town. Made with ultrasoft Polartec® Classic Micro Velour fleece, renowned for setting the standard for superior performance. It provides lightweight warmth, dries quickly, and resists pilling. Streamlined design for easy layering without bulk or binding.
- Polartec® Classic Micro Velour Fleece: Soft, brushed 5.5 oz fabric adds lightweight warmth
- Anti-pill finish: Prevents signs of long-term wear
- Quick-drying fibers: Won't absorb moisture
- Welded Left-Sleeve pocket: Stows small essentials
- Streamlined design: Built for layering
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester shell: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBJ | Verified userGenderHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityYogaProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and just the right weightJun 10, 2019
Bit of a wait to have it delivered
- Yes, I recommend this productKelsey | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite!May 2, 2019
Best zip fleece I own. The zipper on my first one broke after 3 years and I bought another one. I highly recommend this.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneDoe | Verified userGenderHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat FleeceApr 4, 2019
This is a great fleece. Close to the body fit, great for layering. Looks great, hasn't pilled. Will be great for traveling, warm and light but not as thick as other fleeces. Sizing was perfect for me based on the measurements, the jacket is meant to fit close to the body so that might be why people think it run's small.