Cloud Layer® Pro Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
- Quick Dry
Our premier layering fleece for active pursuits from alpine climbing to skiing to all-season travel. Wear it over a thin baselayer on the mountain; over a T-shirt in town. Made with ultrasoft Polartec® Classic Micro Velour fleece, renowned for setting the standard for superior performance. It provides lightweight warmth, dries quickly, and resists pilling. Streamlined design for easy layering without bulk or binding.
- Polartec® Classic Micro Velour Fleece: Soft, brushed 5.5 oz fabric adds lightweight warmth
- Anti-pill finish: Prevents signs of long-term wear
- Quick-drying fibers: Won't absorb moisture
- Welded Left-Sleeve pocket: Stows small essentials
- Streamlined design: Built for layering
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester shell: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeFitted, cute and warmDec 19, 2019
Bought this at 40% off and so glad I did! Love this jacket. Very warm when layered under a micro down jacket. I would agree it's slightly on the smaller side but it's just very fitted. Bought my usual size medium and happy with that choice.
- Yes, I recommend this productNanaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeI bought 2 of these!Dec 12, 2019
Lightweight and very warm and cozy. I liked it so much I bought a 1/2 zip as well
- Yes, I recommend this productcindyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegood value productDec 9, 2019
very light and warm
- Asked Oct 15, 2019 by1 answerQ: I am looking for a petite medium in black . Will they be available anytime soon?A:Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any more petite mediums in black this season.Answered Oct 18, 2019 by| EXPERT