Myriad Thermal Raglan Crew
Pull on this easy-fitting crewneck and your body can't help but relax. Its thermal-knit cotton/polyester is just the right balance of soft texture and casual comfort, creating a weekend feeling you can enjoy every day.
- Rib-knit cuffs with spandex for enhanced recovery
- Shirttail hem
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length, Reg: Front 27.5": Back 28.5"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAnneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat shirtDec 7, 2019
Love this shirt. It's comfortable and washes well. I have two, black and heather gold. The heather gold is my favorite as it's such a great fall color.
- Yes, I recommend this productCNo64Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Attractive waffle-knitCons Really none, though I'd love to see more colorsPerfect for Fall!Dec 5, 2019
I chose "Purple Heather," which is a *beautiful* slightly muted purple plum/mulberry color, and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. The thermal knit is soft and lightweight but substantial, and surprisingly warm; I wore it on a morning when temperatures were in the lower 50s, and was quite comfortable. The attractive "waffle" knit adds visual interest to this simple top, making it more attractive than an ordinary long-sleeved tee. As indicated in the product description, the fit is generous; I'm between a Large and X-Large. Since XL wasn't available, I went for Large, and it's a good fit. I like this top so much that I may buy another one, probably in "Cranberry." I'd love to see a wider range of colors offered in this simple-but-special item!
- Yes, I recommend this productSleepyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros good length through body and sleevesConsWR STINES THERMAL LS CRNov 13, 2019
Very impressed with this top. Washed up very nicely and just lined dry. Super comfy. Gave it 5 stars for value due to getting it half off instead of full price.