Guide Pro Trail Tight Leggings
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
Next-gen, technical version of our best-selling Trail Tights, this new Guide Pro version is made with four-way stretch CORDURA® Naturalle nylon/spandex for exceptional durability and abrasion resistance. But the fabric has the look and feel of cotton.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Power Mesh waistband: Flattens tummy, has a hidden pocket
- Angled zip pockets at hips: Low profile for unencumbered movement
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 87% nylon/13% spandex
Wear it With
- CHELSEYGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice colorDec 22, 2019
Love the color
- Yes, I recommend this productMama GGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQuality leggingsDec 17, 2019
I started getting my daughter these about 4 years ago. She teaches PE so these get worn all the time. She loves them EB are her favorite leggings. Says they have the best support, quality, and wear. Only now 4 years later are her first set starting to become loose.
- Yes, I recommend this productKCGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsExcellent Quality LeggingsOct 7, 2019
The quality was exceptional and merited the premium price.
Be the first to ask a question.