Guide Pro Trail Tight Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Next-gen, technical version of our best-selling Trail Tights, this new Guide Pro version is made with four-way stretch CORDURA® Naturalle nylon/spandex for exceptional durability and abrasion resistance. But the fabric has the look and feel of cotton.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Power Mesh waistband: Flattens tummy, has a hidden pocket
- Angled zip pockets at hips: Low profile for unencumbered movement
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 87% nylon/13% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBrookeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSO IN LOVE 😍Jun 21, 2019
Just recently received the leggings in Ascent Blue and I'm so in love with the colour and the fit! Now on to buy the black and grey!!
- Yes, I recommend this productCorissaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these!Jun 7, 2019
If you like the original trail tights you will love the guide pro trail tights! They fit amazingly and the ascent blue color is beautiful!
- Yes, I recommend this productakladyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros quality fabric, thick and no showConsLove these versatile leggingsMay 3, 2019
This is my fourth pair of these leggings. I lost almost ten pounds over the year after buying the large ones and decided to go down to a medium— this solved the riding down issues with the waist band. The pockets are big enough for my phone, my keys, and even my wallet when I am walking in town. At 5'7" and longer legs, they are not too short! The fabric does not show through; it's thicker. I have both the winter slightly fleeced ones and the regular fabric ones. They are both great and the fabric is still looking good after a year's wear. They are pricy, but for my last few pairs, I waited for a sale. I bought one of the other styles for my 25-year-old daughter, so these pants look great on women of all ages.