Trail Tight Knee Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem: Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 11"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productHTNGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatileJul 16, 2019
The only negative comment is fabric a bit heavy for hot weather. I mowed the lawn in 80+ weather and not too uncomfortable. Mowing, hiking can be hot no matter what one wears. Take durability over light weight
- Yes, I recommend this productJulesGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest hiking shorts everJul 15, 2019
I put in the Google search best hiking shorts, and these came up along with a few others. I bought a couple different kinds. And these by far are my favorite. They fit perfect, hit just above the knees, great for scrambling over rocks and sliding down when needed. My phone fits perfectly in the side hip pocket and stays out of the way while going up the really steep stuff but yet I can grab it easy when I a photo needs to be snapped. I love these shorts a lot and have used them while pack rafting, kayaking and running. I think all sports will do well in them. They fit like loose running tights. Love them.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarty45Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shortsJun 12, 2019
These shorts fit me very well. I am tall and thin and I got a medium. I wear them all the time now. Love the pockets.