Trail Tight Knee Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem: Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 11"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChiGuyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat walking shortsJun 10, 2021
So I'm a guy but these shorts are the perfect length, where lots of men's knee length shorts run too long for me. Primary use is walking but will also use for cycling. The pockets are a great feature too.
- Yes, I recommend this productDarynGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove theseJun 10, 2021
Comfort driven, but very nice looking. They are a little heavier than I expected so they feel different from your average leggings, but I really like that about them.
- Yes, I recommend this productPioneergirlGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThese are well madeJun 10, 2021
These were my first purchase of fitness cloths like this. Just did not have a need. Used other styles for my needs. But saw these and thought these looked really nice and comfy. Used them a few times know and enjoyed how they functioned. The fabric was substantial and the fit was good. I'm hoping to wear them hiking and walking. They do slip off my waste a little I just readjust them, not bad though.