On The Trail Raglan 1/4-Zip
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
This 1/4-zip pullover is a lightweight blend of polyester/spandex with a smooth exterior and a soft, lightly textured interior. The breathable fabric has both moisture-wicking and odor-control technology, making it ideal for being active—from hiking and travel to everyday use.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Mock-neck style with an invisible 1/4-length zip placket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: 25" Front | 27" Back
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for Morning WalksMay 4, 2021
I wear this for my mornings walks and it is perfect, keeps the chill off and moves great while on.
- Yes, I recommend this productDTGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrail RaglanApr 9, 2021
I really like the cut on this, it is figure flattering
- Yes, I recommend this productKevanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHappy with my purchaseApr 8, 2021
This is a very nice pullover. It's soft and lightweight, yet warm. I purchased the metal blue, which is nice, but I do wish there were brighter colors available. I'm typically a large but sometimes a medium. I purchased the large because I wanted plenty of room to wear over layers. As other reviews have noted, this is definitely on the larger side. I will say I would never pay full price for this, but on sale and with a discount, it's a good purchase.