Enliven Step Hem Sweatshirt
The sweatshirt reimagined, in a lightweight blend of ultrasoft TENCEL™ modal/polyester/spandex that's both supremely soft, and gently stretchy. Exactly the right feeling post-workout or just kicking back. The step hem is 1" longer in back.
TENCEL™ MODAL is a sustainable fabric derived from the natural cellulose in trees. In addition, only wood from responsibly managed forests is used, and the closed-loop manufacturing processes generate lower emissions, consume less fossil resources and water, and establish higher recovery rates of chemicals used in the processing. TENCEL modal is easily washable thanks to its high fiber strength.
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem for enhanced recovery
- Length, Reg Small: Front 23" | Back 24"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 86% modal/11% polyester/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSoCalRanchGalGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuperior Softness and Cozy Comfort!Nov 2, 2020
I am seriously addicted to the Enliven line with the super soft fleece. I have three of these sweatshirts, one of the hoodies and the pants. I would love to see this line continued. It is beyond comparison soft and incredibly cozy. I will be living in this line all fall and into the winter. Please make more! Love it all and highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productCaroGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsSuper cozy sweatshirt - love the fabric!Aug 22, 2020
I picked this up in the store, at 60% off clearance price, and also used $10 rewards, so the price was a great bargain. The fabric feels wonderful. The inside has a fleecy feel making it exceptionally cozy. The sleeves have slots to put your thumbs through. I'm 5'7", 135 lbs and got size small, which is a little loose but not overly so (ie it doesn't make me look fat or dumpy) .The front hem is shorter than other Eddie Bauer shirts I've bought over the past year, but it still works ok for me since I have a short (not petite) torso. The photo of this shirt at EddieBauer.com doesn't look all that flattering, in my opinion, so I was pleasantly surprised when I actually tried on the sweatshirt. I am planning to use this shirt for daily walks and hiking once the weather cools down. It's too hot to wear just yet, so I don't have feedback on how it holds up in the wash, but I've had good results with tencel and modal fabrics before.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandieGenderHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsMust buy!Jun 30, 2020
I love this! The pattern, style, fabric, softness, everything. The description doesn't say, but this fabric is fleecy on the inside. I can't wait for cooler weather to wear it. I'm 5'4", 136 lbs and size small fit with extra room.