Rest and Recovery Pants
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Easy Care
- Anti Pill
- Odor Control
Not your ordinary sleep and lounge wear. Bioceramic, far-infrared (FIR) technology in the soft, polyester/TENCEL™ lyocell/spandex fabric promotes better sleep and faster muscle recovery.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Elastic waist with drawstring adjustment
- Tapered legs with banded cuffs
- Hand pockets
- For more about the science behind FIR technology in apparel, see the government article, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878
- Not intended as a medical device
- Average inseam, Small: Reg 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 49% polyester/36% TENCEL™ lyocell/15% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Runs big, SoftCons Only in one colorComfy PJs not baselayerDec 1, 2019
These are amazingly comfortable. I normally fit into 18-20 but I'm in the women's XL and it fits looser than my leggings and I appreciate it!!
Be the first to ask a question.