Trail Adventure High-Rise Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise pants are better than ever. We kept the superior Trail Tight polyester/spandex fabric, with its moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, and its Power Mesh waistband. But we've added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in side pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall | 31" Wos
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy bottomGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoving these!Jun 11, 2021
Love that there is enough room from the super comfortable waist band to the crotch. They don't try to creep up where they don't belong and no camel toes. I wore them hiking today in complete comfort, they do not attract plant materials or my dogs hair. They brushed off nice and clean and ready to go anywhere. I'm very impressed so far. I haven't yet washed them. I am 5'7" and weigh 138# and a medium is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuality casual/walking pantMay 21, 2021
This is my second pair of pants. I'm still using my first pants but wanted a second. The legs are straight cut which I prefer over a tight legging fit. Love the easy care, wash and hang over the shower curtain rod. I've had my first pair over 3 years and still looks like the first day I purchased!
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFavorite Pair of Hiking PantsMay 11, 2021
This is probably my 4th or 5th pair of these hiking pants. They are so comfortable and don't balloon out at the bottom. I really appreciate the high waist. Easy care and looks great. I highly recommend them.