Trail Adventure High-Rise Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise pants are better than ever. We kept the superior Trail Tight polyester/spandex fabric, with its moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, and its Power Mesh waistband. But we've added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in side pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall | 31" Wos
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHappyGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsTrial adventure high rise pantsSep 15, 2021
The quality is good and the pants is comfortable to wear. I like especially it has many pockets and it does not crease easily.
- Yes, I recommend this productHannahGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat Fit - True to Size for High RiseJul 19, 2021
These are a little long for me, but one cuff takes care of that. With my ankle hiking boots I think they would probably be fine without the cuff and not drag on the ground. The high rise leggings with more of a 'boot cut' leg vs legging, are never available in store. The rest of my order I had to return due to fit. I hate it, but the Larges in different trail tights/leggings/ etc. are all so different. XL in the style I want are too baggy and won't stay up once I start working in the yard or hiking. The L in other styles was way too snug even though they were a high rise as well. I was pleasantly surprised when I put this on over the weekend (took a month+ to arrive). But they fit, and I wasn't tugging them up all the time. My boyfriend said they passed the squat test, so there's a positive. I'm about 5'4" and 195. My weight is distributed pretty evenly on my body but I'm always struggling to find the right fit. I am between a L/XL or 14/16 depending on style/cut of the bottoms. Hope this helps someone out!
- Yes, I recommend this productCarrieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVEJul 19, 2021
I really love these. I was looking for something that I could wear on a trip to the Amazon rainforest and these are the perfect pants. They are comfortable, stylish, and very well made. I definitely recommend! I am a true medium and these pants fit great. I am planning to buy another pair in a different color.