On The Trail Crew Sweatshirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
A new take on the classic crewneck sweatshirt, this pullover is a lightweight blend of polyester/spandex with a smooth exterior and a soft, lightly textured interior. The breathable fabric has both moisture-wicking and odor-control technology, making it ideal for being active—from hiking and travel to everyday use.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Small: 24"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDianneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsperfect lightweight sweatshirtMar 23, 2021
Love this shirt; perfect weight and fit
- Yes, I recommend this productswim galGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConspractical shirtMar 23, 2021
Shirt looks nice and I wear it for camping, hiking, sailing and around town. Nice fit, easy care, and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productMileyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsYes!Mar 20, 2021
Like crew neck. After a certain age don't need too much neck showing. Also warmer in cold weather.