Movement Lux High-Rise 7/8-Length Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
Not too thick, not too thin—these leggings are jusst right.
Silky soft yet secure, our Movement Lux Collection is ideal for yoga, morning runs, casual hiking, and everyday outings. A high rise keeps them in place as you move, while a wide waistband provides a smooth finish and flattering fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Hidden pocket in wide waistband
- Inseam: 25" Reg | 23" Petite | 27" Tall | 25" Wos
- Active High-Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 76% nylon/24% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLydiaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityCons Poor Fitfit is not for me, otherwise goodNov 26, 2021
I just got these in the mail and seem like they're really good quality. They fit me well everywhere except the upper thighs. They're a bit too roomy there so the fabric gets kind of wrinkly and without the compression on the thighs it seems like it could ride up and look real awkward with the centre seam. BUT I'm pretty thin so I don't think this would be a problem for others. For reference I'm 125 lbs 5'7". 36 inch hips with a "thigh gap" and leggings that fit me really well are American Eagle (medium) and TNA (small). They look great everywhere else though and they're comfy so I don't plan on returning them, but I wouldn't buy them again.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnWGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat value!Nov 15, 2021
These are great leggings and the price is unbeatable. Really soft fabric and very well made. Better than more expensive leggings out there for sure!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappycamperGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortConsThe bestNov 7, 2021
I love these leggings. They are way better than lulu, same lux material but cozier and very well made. I have them in 4 colours, I love the ones with the side pockets too. I have fully converted to EB for leggings, so glad I found them!!!