Mercer Knit Henley Shirt
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
Extra soft and easy-draping, the polyester/TENCEL® lyocell/spandex fabric makes this knit pullover shirt a cross-seasonal favorite. Open V-neck henley styling, with yoke seams and roll-tab sleeves.
- Tencel® lyocell is derived from the natural cellulose in trees. The fabric is renowned for its ultrasoft texture, strong fibers, breathability, and wrinkle resistance.
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/11% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTreeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable no ironing necessary.Aug 15, 2019
Truly love this shirt have worn it several times since receiving it. I just ordered another in a different color.
- Yes, I recommend this productLpasGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome shirtAug 9, 2019
Love this shirt. Soft comfortable drapes nicely.
- Yes, I recommend this productBooperGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Sheer materialFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat to wear over cami...it's somewhat sheer but coolingMay 24, 2019
I love this shirt and bought 2 so I can wear them over a cami as added warmth, coverage, and style. As with most Eddie Bauer shirts, they do run slightly smaller than the jeans and pants do. I also buy shirts somewhat oversized for concealment. Those who know what I'm referring to will understand that. I wear a size 6 in the boyfriend jeans but wanted an XL in this shirt to wear over cami's.