Mercer Knit Henley Shirt
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
Extra soft and easy-draping, the polyester/TENCEL® lyocell/spandex fabric makes this knit pullover shirt a cross-seasonal favorite. Open V-neck henley styling, with yoke seams and roll-tab sleeves.
- Tencel® lyocell is derived from the natural cellulose in trees. The fabric is renowned for its ultrasoft texture, strong fibers, breathability, and wrinkle resistance.
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/11% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargesof maerialSep 17, 2019
Soft material. Love it
- Yes, I recommend this productPattyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirt!Sep 7, 2019
Very flattering shirt!
- Yes, I recommend this productMollyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE this top!Aug 22, 2019
I'm 5'2" 130lbs and I got a small. Well two actually because they were on sale. Didn't shrink in the wash, and very versatile. It can be a long sleeve of you can roll them up like in the pics. So soft you can wear it to bed, but nice enough you could wear it anytime. It has a relaxed fit and isn't right around my stomach which I like. I really like this and it will be perfect for fall coming up.