Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Natural odor control of merino wool
- Average length, Reg: 25.625"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 61% wool/39% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyeuseGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Flattering to the body, Soft, WarmCons Need MORE colors!SO Perfect...looks GREAT on its own!Nov 26, 2019
I LOVE merino wool & I love fitted tops with a zip front, so I was really happy to see this FAB top this season. This is the PERFECT weight--it's substantial enough to look great on its own but I can also layer it under a down vest (My EB down vest looks GREAT paired with this top). It looks great with jeans & it also pairs well with boot-cut yoga pants as well. It is NOT at all scratchy & it has the perfect amount of stretch & recovery. I plan to wear it more like a sweater than a base layer (which is exactly what I wanted to do with this top). I'm a competitive cyclist who's 5'5", broad shoulders & busty (34DD) with narrow hips--it's the perfect fit for me in my usual size Small. I bought it in black & I'm coming back to get it in the grey color--I would LOVE to see it in a deep navy blue or forest green (hint hint).
- Trish3125Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsAverageFeb 6, 2020
Tight fit in arms, if it came in tall size would be helpful. Nice, but not great. Looks good, but it is thinner than what I expected. Runs small.