Crossover Fleece High Rise Leggings - Color Block
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- 4 Way Stretch
The exterior face of these four-way stretch polyester/spandex fleece leggings is smooth; the interior is brushed for added warmth and comfort. Color blocking adds a little pop for fun.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Odor control Tech—stays fresher longer
- Waistband pocket
- Average inseam, Reg: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMJfromNJGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsOutstandingNov 17, 2019
I run outside in New York, so warmth is a top priority for me. These leggings are great. They're cozy and keep me warm so I'm not bothered even by biting winds. As others have noted, they're a bit looser -- meaning they're close-fitting but not skin-tight, which I like because my legs don't feel constricted like with other leggings. They're not baggy; they're just not super tight, which personally I love because I find them more comfortable. And they look good on me! I'm 5'8", about 145 lbs. and I bought them in medium. I love them!
- Yes, I recommend this productgoforitGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsLove these leggingsNov 8, 2019
I am 5' 9" tall and these pants are just right. They do fit a bit larger than other tights from EB. I love the look and feel. Very comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productPoe of COGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsComfy and Warm - Long InseamOct 21, 2019
I wanted a pair of cold-weather leggings to walk the dogs, run outside and these popped up. The online description says that the inseam is 28", which should be fine for my 5'4" frame; however, they are really long. There are at least 4 inches of material gathered at my ankles, so taller individuals or those with really long legs should be super happy. I really love the high-rise waist (and it stays put) and the warmth these provide without making me too sweaty. The only thing missing on these for me is a zipper pocket. I know there are other options at EB with zippers, but I wish these had at least one. Overall though, I'd certainly buy them again and they do what I needed them to do.