Gate Check Long-Sleeve Convertible Top
- Moisture Wicking
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a convertible top that's an exceptional choice for everyday wear or travel, and can be worn either tied or untied at the hem. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Flattering V-neck styling
- Drop shoulders for a relaxed look
- Average length, Reg: 26.5"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOlivia BGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsLove it as a lightweight sweaterOct 24, 2019
It has been perfect in the cooler weather as a lightweight "sweater" over a cami. I can fasten just a few of the buttons and wear it tied or untied. It's not constricting at all and adds a stylish touch for fall. The plum color is very pretty.
- Yes, I recommend this productLeopardGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsLove This Top!Oct 23, 2019
I have waited several years to get more tops like the twist front. Very flattering because it is flowy and such beautiful fabric. These shirts hold up for years and are beautiful to wear. I am buying several more colors! Thank you Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productMusicLadyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat LayerOct 21, 2019
A slightly larger fit in the torso, but not enough so in the arms to get me to size down, this item looks great layered over a tank or cami. It is not a thick item, rather a light layer best worn in spring and summer.