High Route Grid Fleece 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Easy Care
Lightweight FreeHeat® polyester/spandex grid fleece provides critical warmth and four-way stretch mobility. Soft, grid-like texture on the interior helps keep you warm while allowing air circulation. Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Average length, Small: Front 25": Back 27"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productdaniwatsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper warm mid-layer fleece!Nov 8, 2019
Love this fleece! I have worn this several times hiking already in the cold fall weather and it has kept me so warm! Chest pocket and thumbholes are great! The pops of color on the zipper make it feel special. My only wishes are if this came in a Tall and if it had a hood please!
- Yes, I recommend this productKatie S.Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this fleece!Oct 14, 2019
This fleece is the perfect weight for working out outside. Loved wearing this on my neighborhood run! The thumb holes keep my hands warm and prevent the sleeves from hiking up my arms. The pocket on the front was great for holding my credit card. This is great for anyone looking for a fleece to work out in!
- DEANNAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat shirtNov 10, 2019
Could fit a little tighter but wonderful shirt!!
Be the first to ask a question.