High Route Grid Fleece 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight FreeHeat® polyester/spandex grid fleece provides critical warmth and four-way stretch mobility. Soft, grid-like texture on the interior helps keep you warm while allowing air circulation. Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productColoradogrownGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pulloverFeb 22, 2021
Love this! Can wear it hiking or running errands.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best!Feb 13, 2021
This is the best EB top I've purchased! I love how soft it is. The fit is great - doesn't look sloppy. It fits nicely without being either baggy or tight. Easy to move in. I sized up a size and it fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productWoodswomanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent MidlayerFeb 8, 2021
Excellent mid-layer for cross-country skiing or hiking on wooded trails. Warm but not too hot, breathable, highly visible. I bought the bright orange to wear with my orange vest in hunting areas. I did not wait for a sale to guarantee obtaining my size, but it's good quality and will last, so it should be worth it.