High Route Grid Fleece 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight FreeHeat® polyester/spandex grid fleece provides critical warmth and four-way stretch mobility. Soft, grid-like texture on the interior helps keep you warm while allowing air circulation. Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This Fleece!Apr 13, 2021
I've made a commitment to be more visible in the woods while hiking since we have multi-use trails and there have been some serious mishaps between hikers and hunters. I bought the Geranium color fleece for visibility. I love the comfort, stretch and fit of this top! It will be my go to fleece for hiking during the spring and fall.
- Yes, I recommend this productSistaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for exercise outdoors on cooler daysMar 16, 2021
I purchased 3 of these. Colors are cement, orange and blue. They have been my go-to shirts for wearing under a shell while walking on cooler days, and are great for indoors when we keep the lower level rooms cooler in the winter. I like the longer fit from last years model, and the soft inside waffle fleece that make it breathable.
- Yes, I recommend this productEllaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Athletic TopMar 14, 2021
Wear this top hiking. Great quality and well made. Very durable. It is definitely warm under a shell or jacket for very cold days. Collar is a little high, but great on chilly days and can be folded down. Color is very pretty, I got the Meridian Blue with a lime green trim on the pocket zip.