High Route Grid Fleece 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight FreeHeat® polyester/spandex grid fleece provides critical warmth and four-way stretch mobility. Soft, grid-like texture on the interior helps keep you warm while allowing air circulation. Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkmfowkeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love it!! travel, hiking itemMay 19, 2021
It was a gift from my mother in law for Christmas and I love it. She know I travel, hiking, and run with my dog. I like the pocket for small items and the hand protection for the cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This Fleece!Apr 13, 2021
I've made a commitment to be more visible in the woods while hiking since we have multi-use trails and there have been some serious mishaps between hikers and hunters. I bought the Geranium color fleece for visibility. I love the comfort, stretch and fit of this top! It will be my go to fleece for hiking during the spring and fall.
- Yes, I recommend this productSistaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for exercise outdoors on cooler daysMar 16, 2021
I purchased 3 of these. Colors are cement, orange and blue. They have been my go-to shirts for wearing under a shell while walking on cooler days, and are great for indoors when we keep the lower level rooms cooler in the winter. I like the longer fit from last years model, and the soft inside waffle fleece that make it breathable.