Resolution V-Neck T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
With built-in moisture wicking and odor control, this lightweight polyester T-shirt delivers high-performance comfort for training and all types of activities, indoors and out.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Odor control technology to stay fresher longer
- Length, Small: Reg 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieMaeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy new favoriteSep 18, 2021
This is a really great casual shirt for hiking or running but still nice enough to wear if you're out doing errands. Super comfortable and quick to dry. It's more of a classic cut, but not tight by any means. Order up if you like roomier shirts but I think it's true to size and has a nice flattering cut. I'm hoping they add more colors -- I already three our of four colors
- Yes, I recommend this productRunning LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this TALL sized shirt.Sep 14, 2021
Thank you for the TALL sizes EB! I am 5'10" and 150 lbs. Broad shoulders, athletic build, thin arms and narrow hips. The Large Tall is perfect...not tight, not baggy. Armpits are not big and flappy. Comes part of the way down my rear-end. I've worn it casually and to run in. The only thing missing is that I didn't see anywhere that there is sun protection in it. I'd buy more of these if it did. I'd prefer having that extra sun protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productMirsyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo softSep 14, 2021
This shirt is buttery soft. I like the raglan sleeves and the soft lilac color. Just purchased so not sure about how it will hold up, but it's a light comfortable tee.