Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Single left chest pocket
- Versatile length can be worn tucked or untucked
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 55% polyester/45% nylon
Wear it With
- LJGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreatJun 10, 2021
Very comfortable and no ironing needed. I just wish they offered this in petite sizes!
- Yes, I recommend this producttallhikerGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirtJun 7, 2021
I love the fit and fabric of this versatile shirt. I will wear it hiking, camping, and as an everyday piece. Looks good with jeans, skorts or hiking shorts. A+ on this one, EB!
- Yes, I recommend this productQueenbee62Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Shirt!Jun 7, 2021
I like the style and the fit. Comfortable and room to move.