Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Single left chest pocket
- Versatile length can be worn tucked or untucked
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 55% polyester/45% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productdemp52Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat casual shirtOct 11, 2021
Regular small was just a bit larger than normal. Fit is a bit loose though that's what I like about this shirt. Easy care, just toss in washer and hang dry. Wrinkles are minimal and for me there's no need to iron. Will purchase more as new colors are available.
- Yes, I recommend this productJ DuckGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsPerfect all season wear in the southern US!Oct 3, 2021
Usually wear Medium but this style runs "roomy" so Small fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productannGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsVery useful as short-sleeved windbreakerSep 26, 2021
Body is very roomy, could use some darts for better shaping but fine for my post-shutdown belly. :-) I wear it over t-shirts as a warming layer--it's perfect for this! Very comfortable and useful, like a short-sleeved windbreaker when you don't quite need a jacket. Totally dig the plaids, way more fun than solids. Very good quality, excellent value at the sale price.