Mountain Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
The texture of the polyester/spandex keeps this sleeveless shirt light on your skin and the mesh lining in the back yoke helps to increase air flow. The fabric also wicks moisture and has built-in UPF sun protection, making this a great choice for all warm-weather activities.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Two chest pockets
- Back pleat for enhanced mobility
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcharGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat value (sale price) and great qualitySep 27, 2021
Love that this came in TALL. I gained wait and thought I would need XL; however, TL would have been just fine.
- Yes, I recommend this productChercharGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsShirtsAug 29, 2021
I love both shirts! They fit perfectly
- Yes, I recommend this productRgardenglovesGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally Good ShirtAug 19, 2021
This top is well made. It has become one of my go-to tops for hot hot weather. It doesn't wrinkle so it looks crisp in high humidity. I love it and ordered a second one.