Mountain Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
The texture of the polyester/spandex keeps this sleeveless shirt light on your skin and the mesh lining in the back yoke helps to increase air flow. The fabric also wicks moisture and has built-in UPF sun protection, making this a great choice for all warm-weather activities.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Two chest pockets
- Back pleat for enhanced mobility
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSherryLynnGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome shirtNov 5, 2021
Very comfortable shirt!
- Yes, I recommend this productRosanneGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat materialNov 4, 2021
Comfortable fit and great material,Size small for 118 lb. frame was fine.
- Yes, I recommend this productPopcornGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery cute and comfortableOct 27, 2021
Comfort and style are both important to me and this has both! I chose the pink,peach color and love it. The material is nice and cool and fits well. Im 5'4" 115 lbs and a 32DD