Mountain Ripstop Short-Sleeve Camp Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your shoulders from the sun without trapping in moisture.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Two button-flap front pockets
- Short sleeves can be rolled to create a different look
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24.5" | Back 25"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNurseGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favourite scrub top!Jun 4, 2021
I wear this shirt as a scrub top as I am a nurse! It's perfect! Cool, light, moisture wicking and looks good!
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!May 19, 2021
Love it! I just wish you would make it in more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productGrannyonthelakeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWhite Camp ShirtMay 17, 2021
Love the top....would like it even better if it were just a smitch longer...........