Mountain Ripstop Short-Sleeve Camp Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your shoulders from the sun without trapping in moisture.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Two button-flap front pockets
- Short sleeves can be rolled to create a different look
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24.5" | Back 25"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExactly as describedJul 15, 2021
This shirt is just as was described and was well worth the price.
- Yes, I recommend this productChodoGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic shirt for hot weatherJun 24, 2021
Shirt that looks good even after a 5 mile walk in the heat. Super easy to wash out in sink if travelling.
- Yes, I recommend this productNurseGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favourite scrub top!Jun 4, 2021
I wear this shirt as a scrub top as I am a nurse! It's perfect! Cool, light, moisture wicking and looks good!