Mountain Short-Sleeve Camp Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Two button-flap front pockets
- Short sleeves can be rolled to create a different look
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24" | Back 25"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 55% polyester/45% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producthiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityGiftPros ComfortConscommentJul 29, 2021
nice shirt ,expensive
- Yes, I recommend this productcookiebakerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and coolJun 18, 2021
Ultimately, this is the best camp shirt of the season. Easy care, truly lighter weight than all the others I have purchased. Easy to pack and wash on the go. Great travel shirt and tuckable when needed. Love wearing this with shorts, skorts, capris and pants. A light overblouse to keep the sun rays out and you can wear this out and about all day long.
- Yes, I recommend this productNapervilleladyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsCute lightweight shirtMay 30, 2021
Love having cute button up shirts to throw on when the sun goes down. Love the simple look of this one and the material for summer.