Departure Easy Tank Dress
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
The ultimate traveler, this tank dress combines four-way stretch mobility, moisture-wicking comfort, built-in sun protection, and easy-care convenience. All in a simple, flattering style that's lightweight and easy-packing, and that wears beautifully in a wide range of situations.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion four-way active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Length, Small: 37"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmnlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice light dressApr 12, 2021
Great light dress. I love this fabric for the hot summer days. Appropriate for work and weekend.
- Yes, I recommend this productRenburGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat dressApr 11, 2021
Was unsure when i ordered it online. Love the lightweight material and fit
- Yes, I recommend this productJessintheMidwestGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the flexible sizing!Apr 6, 2021
I purchased this dress on sale because of its similar style to a high-end athletic brand dress that costs about double the sale price of this one. Because it was on sale, the color I wanted was sold out in my usual size, which is a small. I decided to try a small in another color, and an XS in the color I really wanted. I was pleasantly surprised that the XS fit fine--a little bit more fitted than the small, but it didn't look too tight (for reference I'm typically a size 4, and 5'7", 135lbs, 34B). I love the weight of the fabric and the addition of pockets! Definitely couldn't hold anything too heavy in the pockets, but for some lip gloss or keys it is fine. Looks great with a jean jacket and sandals. Looking forward to warm weather to begin wearing it! Thanks EB!