Departure Easy Tank Dress
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
The ultimate traveler, this tank dress combines four-way stretch mobility, moisture-wicking comfort, built-in sun protection, and easy-care convenience. All in a simple, flattering style that's lightweight and easy-packing, and that wears beautifully in a wide range of situations.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion four-way active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Length, Small: 37"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Hot Days!Jun 7, 2021
I'm long-waisted, so it hits me a little high, but it's still comfortable and cute enough. The fabric is so light-weight and dries quickly Not clinging or see-through. Beautiful dusty violet color shows off a tan.
- Yes, I recommend this productR_KatGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove it!May 24, 2021
I love this dress. It's cute and easy to wash and wear. I love it so much that I bought one in another color.
- Yes, I recommend this productStylgrlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this Dress!May 18, 2021
I purchased this dress with doubts last year as I tend to prefer a tailored and more form fitting dress and some higher waisted dresses just do not work for me. I am so glad I took the chance! I live in dresses and prefer the ease and comfort that dresses bring to my everyday wear. The fabric is perfect for summer as it is a super light performance type fabric that will keep you cool and dry quickly when hand washing. The higher waist is doable for all body types thanks to the addition of the tie at the higher waistline. You can cinch it in for more definition and it keeps this dress from joining the boxy look so many dresses like this suffer from. I despise boxy dresses as they are entirely unflattering on any body type. There is plenty of shape to this dress between the tie and the drape of the bottom portion of the dress. I dressed mine up with dressier earrings, a statement necklace and bracelet, a cropped embellished jean jacket and metallic wedges. It was perfect for a more casual workplace or around town on the weekend. You could also dress this down with Tevas or flip flops. So versatile! I originally purchased a terracotta color last year, just purchased the camo one in clearance and plan to get a few more in the newer colors. I would love to see a soft pink, a sage green, fire engine red, and a warm brown. For reference, I am 5'4, muscular, 128 lbs, small busted and purchased my usual XS. Eddie Bauer always has sales, so I found the price point to be perfect. I highly recommend this dress for the summer, you will not regret your purchase!