Girl On The Go™ Sleeveless Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
The cotton/polyester/spandex of this sleeveless pullover shirt offers the easy mobility of stretch, the comfort of moisture wicking, and the convenience of wrinkle-resistant performance. And the Classic fit includes side slits with overlapping detail.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Four-button front placket
- Single chest pocket
- Length, Small: Front 29" | Back 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 66% cotton/30% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCatvanbGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsPerfect summer shirtJun 19, 2020
I love the styling of this shirt. The side vents, the button placket, and the crisp fabric. I have the white but I'm going to order a pink one as well.
- onlineshoppingloverGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsSides open to Waist!Mar 26, 2020
The fabric is nice, but the whole shirt is ruined by the side vents which are open to the waist, above the top of my pants. I guess it would be okay with leggings, but I am too old for those.
- TentladyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsArmholes too bigMar 20, 2020
Nice shirt, but armholes are too big to wear alone. For this price, I wanted to be able to wear it under a light sweater or alone. I love the button placket and fabric. I would love to see this shirt designed with a drop shoulder or a short cap sleeve. Not a long sleeve that sticks out or comes to the elbow...that gives a shirt a frumpy look.