Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions, make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Average length, Reg: Front 27": Back 28"
- Modern Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMerGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsNice, well fitting shirtOct 10, 2019
This is my first "departure" shirt and I really like it. If they had my size in the plum color, I'd buy it. It really fits me, and for reference, I'm 5' 9", 36DD, and about 180 pounds. The regular large fit me nicely. The material is polyester, but feels kind of silky and a bit "rubbery", but I like it. It washed well.
- Yes, I recommend this productKobyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat FitAug 11, 2019
I really like the fit of this shirt, fits me much better than the older version. It will be great for travel, easy to pack and easy to wear
- Yes, I recommend this productZerlaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Great fabricCons Bulkier than slim fit, Plastic buttonsBaggier than the Previous VersionSep 7, 2019
I ordered four of these shirts without knowing it was "classic fit" rather than the previous, more tailored, slim fit. Before they arrived, I read the reviews of others and was forewarned that they would be much different (boxier, no darts, plastic, rather than metal, buttons). My disappointment was tempered by that knowledge. I will be sending at least two back, possibly three. I am wearing the black shirt this morning as a pajama top, because it's comfy and big—like a boyfriend shirt. I can picture tucking it into a pair of jeans and being fine with it. The material still feels good—like the previous version. I may also keep the thyme, but haven't decided yet. It's tough to rate this shirt, because if you like a bigger, freer fitting shirt, you may like this style better, despite the downgrade in buttons. Just know what you're getting into. I am 138, 5'6", 34 D. I was a medium in the slim fit, and I ordered mediums in this one. It's possible I could go down to a small, but I'm not going to reorder. If you can, you should go to a store and try them on. But just guessing, if you're wanting a tighter fit, I'd suggest you size down. Last words: I hope Eddie Bauer brings back the previous version of this shirt in more colors WITH the metal buttons and darted slim fit.