Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions, make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Average length, Reg: Front 27": Back 28"
- Modern Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKobyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat FitAug 11, 2019
I really like the fit of this shirt, fits me much better than the older version. It will be great for travel, easy to pack and easy to wear
- Yes, I recommend this productZerlaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Great fabricCons Bulkier than slim fit, Plastic buttonsBaggier than the Previous VersionSep 7, 2019
I ordered four of these shirts without knowing it was "classic fit" rather than the previous, more tailored, slim fit. Before they arrived, I read the reviews of others and was forewarned that they would be much different (boxier, no darts, plastic, rather than metal, buttons). My disappointment was tempered by that knowledge. I will be sending at least two back, possibly three. I am wearing the black shirt this morning as a pajama top, because it's comfy and big—like a boyfriend shirt. I can picture tucking it into a pair of jeans and being fine with it. The material still feels good—like the previous version. I may also keep the thyme, but haven't decided yet. It's tough to rate this shirt, because if you like a bigger, freer fitting shirt, you may like this style better, despite the downgrade in buttons. Just know what you're getting into. I am 138, 5'6", 34 D. I was a medium in the slim fit, and I ordered mediums in this one. It's possible I could go down to a small, but I'm not going to reorder. If you can, you should go to a store and try them on. But just guessing, if you're wanting a tighter fit, I'd suggest you size down. Last words: I hope Eddie Bauer brings back the previous version of this shirt in more colors WITH the metal buttons and darted slim fit.
- AZgirlGenderHeightTypeActivityProsCons2.0 is not an upgradeJul 31, 2019
The 2.0 is not an upgrade. I have several of the previous generation of this shirt and I don't know why EB changed (unless it was more cost effective). The previous version of this shirt came with nice silver metal-like buttons. Those have been replaced with plastic. The fit was more tailored and flattering. Now it's kind of boxy. I actually had to buy a size smaller than all my other departure shirts. The material is still great and I LOVE the dark thyme color but 2.0 is not an upgrade.