Departure 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technologies, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityProsConsBEST SHIRT EVEROct 22, 2019
This is by far the most useful, comfortable, becoming shirt I have ever owned. Terrific for everything from casual wear with jeans to office wear with a pencil skirt. Great fabric with just enough stretch. Bought Tall large in navy for 5'9.5" 160 lb. frame. Very slimming. Perfect fit. Navy is gorgeous. Want at least 2 more in different colours. Seriously don't know how I've lived without this shirt all these years.
- Yes, I recommend this productMerGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsNice, well fitting shirtOct 10, 2019
This is my first "departure" shirt and I really like it. If they had my size in the plum color, I'd buy it. It really fits me, and for reference, I'm 5' 9", 36DD, and about 180 pounds. The regular large fit me nicely. The material is polyester, but feels kind of silky and a bit "rubbery", but I like it. It washed well.
- Yes, I recommend this productKobyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat FitAug 11, 2019
I really like the fit of this shirt, fits me much better than the older version. It will be great for travel, easy to pack and easy to wear