Departure 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technologies, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Dyed-to-match buttons
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSmurphGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirtOct 18, 2020
I love this shirt, soft, comfortable, washes well. I would buy others but did not want white or gray and have teal and purple ones.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrulybGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA favorite shirt in an ideal fabricOct 13, 2020
These departure shirts have only improved over the years. They don't wrinkle and are great for everyday wear as well as travel. The fabric has a substantial but silky feel, and the chest pockets add a classic look, plus modesty. I love adding the plum color to my collection, as well as the white. The fabric and construction seem more substantial, and I know I'll be wearing these for years!
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDepartureOct 7, 2020
This shirt has a casual feel but looks very polished. I wore it on a 90 degree day and stayed plenty cool. I ordered the seapine and dark plum. The plum color is a little brighter than pictured online. I ordered a large and I'm 5'8" 170 lbs.