Departure 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technologies, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Dyed-to-match buttons
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- In WashingtonGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreatOct 23, 2021
I purchased a white version of the same shirt and liked it so much that I purchased another color.
- Yes, I recommend this productArleneGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDress it up, or go on a hike.Oct 17, 2021
This is so easy to take care of. It looks sharp for a quick dinner transition, but it's light and comfy on a hike. I even wore it as a beach cover up on a recent trip. I loved the white one so much I decided to order the chili.
- Yes, I recommend this productOrangeCatGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfectOct 17, 2021
Great fabric. Perfect for work in the office.