Departure 2.0 Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior stretch comfort, moisture-wicking and sun-protection technologies, and convertible roll-tab sleeves that let you easily adjust to changing conditions make this polyester/spandex shirt a highly functional addition to your wardrobe. It also just happens to be an equally flattering style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Twin button-flap chest pockets
- Dyed-to-match buttons
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHot in the WestGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat shirt!Jun 18, 2021
Helps to keep me cooler while also protecting from UV rays. (Nice tailoring, as you would expect from Eddie Bauer.)
- Yes, I recommend this productVernaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile and ComfortableJun 12, 2021
I love these shirts because they are so comfortable and can be worn in such a variety of ways. They are great for hiking and casual activities as well as looking very nice in a dressier situation. They are great for travel. I ordered two of these: one white and the other boysenberry. I already have it in charcoal and rose. It is great for year-round wear as the fabric is very cooling in warm weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productCasual LadyGenderHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirt!Jun 8, 2021
My review headline says it all ... I love this shirt.