Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSunriseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBackpacked for 10 days in this shirt!Aug 6, 2020
I wore this shirt every day on a 10 day backpacking trip. While I'd prefer to be wearing my EB tank top, this shirt was comfortable, kept me from getting sunburned (and I had an off-white shirt), AND I never did more than rinse it out in the creeks and lakes and had no odor issues. Lots of compliments on the cute tents by fellow hikers and backpackers. Dries super fast. LOVED it! Just bought another one!
- Yes, I recommend this productTwinCitiesGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLike the New FitJun 19, 2020
I own several of these wonderful shirts and I have to say that I like the new fit slightly better. I'm sure it is due to the fact that my weight fluctuates by 5-6 pounds and the "excess baggage" favors my mid-section. Consequently, I appreciate a little extra room in that area since the next size up would be too big overall.
- Yes, I recommend this productpeddienurseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargenice fitting shirtMar 9, 2020
none at this time