Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productgrannyonthelakeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsNice light long sleeve shirtOct 16, 2021
Great shirt...good for travel!
- Yes, I recommend this productMPMGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsBest betOct 11, 2021
Great for travel
- Yes, I recommend this productVivianKayGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat travel shirtOct 4, 2021
I bought this shirt on the Labor Day sale and I believe it was on clearance. The color is pearl and is perfect for me. I bought XL which fits well. I really like the hidden side pocket, but the best part is the quick dry. First day I had ribs and of course dripped on the shirt. I thought it might be ruined; however, the dried sauce wiped right off! And the wet spot did not show and dried quickly. This shirt is definitely going on the cruise with me! I highly recommend the shirt.