Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productG24Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsShirtJun 12, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBauerFan1Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLots of compliments!Jun 12, 2021
I really like the look of this shirt. And the butterfly pattern has drawn a few compliments from strangers as well as friends.
- Yes, I recommend this productEllenGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLong sleeve mountain shirtJun 7, 2021
Small a bit big on the shoulders and baggy for me a size 6, 115lbs. 5'4". Can be tied at the waist or an over shirt. Love the material.