Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Lightweight polyester/nylon fabric is textured in such a way that reduces the amount of surface area contacting the skin, helping to keep you cool in warm weather. Versatile length can be worn tucked or untucked.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productpeddienurseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargenice fitting shirtMar 9, 2020
none at this time
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgiaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove the colorFeb 28, 2020
I bought this in Pearl and really love the color and the look of the plaid. Looking forward to wearing it for a European trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productKridicatGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Color, StyleCons Arm width too narrowCute but must have thin upper armsFeb 3, 2020
Love the look and feel of the shirt. However, I am a rock climber with slightly bigger upper arms and found that size large fits perfect in the mid section (slightly loose; not too baggy) but that my biceps are getting strangled. A little more room there would be great.