Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTwinCitiesGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLike the New FitJun 19, 2020
I own several of these wonderful shirts and I have to say that I like the new fit slightly better. I'm sure it is due to the fact that my weight fluctuates by 5-6 pounds and the "excess baggage" favors my mid-section. Consequently, I appreciate a little extra room in that area since the next size up would be too big overall.
- Yes, I recommend this productpeddienurseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargenice fitting shirtMar 9, 2020
none at this time
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgiaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove the colorFeb 28, 2020
I bought this in Pearl and really love the color and the look of the plaid. Looking forward to wearing it for a European trip.