Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKpinsunnyazGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitGreat hiking shirtNov 2, 2021
Love this shirt, material is light, breathes well and I love the pattern. The only negative is it runs very large. I am a true medium and this M is quite big on me. I definitely could wear a small with plenty of room however I was leaving town for a hiking trip and took shirt with me.got lots compliments but wish it wasn't so baggy. Probably should have exchanged it for a small, but I still enjoy eating it. Will hit another color bit in a size smaller. Recommend sizing down.
- Yes, I recommend this productJosephinaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove love the mountain shirt!Oct 27, 2021
This has become a favorite shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productKATAGGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirt.Oct 18, 2021
Stylish, comfortable & fits well. Good for a business casual work environment or home.