Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that lifts gently from the skin to keep air moving in hot weather.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Convertible, roll-tab sleeves
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 82% polyester/18% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcjhGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Sep 10, 2021
I really like the fit of this shirt, generous enough to layer but not too big, and longer than previous shirts from EB.
- JmichGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBack for more !Aug 31, 2021
I purchased a couple of these in short sleeve for a summer trip and I am crazy about them. My partner loved the fabric which kept me cool in the heat of the day, yet warm in the evenings. However, she doesn't like wearing short sleeve tops - Luckily, these come in a long sleeve version, I ordered 2 for her, they arrived yesterday and she loves them. The only thing was that she wishes they were a little longer. The length is good unless you reach up a lot, which I guess teachers do while doing instruction on front of the class. So another 2 inches or so would be perfect for her, but otherwise the fit is perfect everywhere else. The fabric will be nice from fall to spring during the school year. She can wear a turtleneck under it in the winter months. They will also be excellent for camping all summer too :) The best part is that they don't *require* ironing but I do touch them up with the iron on a low setting. ( since I am the laundry-lady at our house, this is a bonus for me) I intend to purchase more of these, our new favorites in short and long sleeve versions.
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat travel shirtAug 25, 2021
I recently bought 4 of these shirts for travel. I love the colors and the fit is perfect over a T shirt.