Departure Long-Sleeve Shirt Dress - Plaid
The ultimate travel dress—lightweight, easy-packing, easy-care, and seriously comfortable. Flexion four-way stretch polyester/spandex offers exceptional mobility as well as moisture wicking and built-in sun protection. Styled with two front pockets and a shirttail hem.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Removable belt
- Back pleat for enhanced mobility
- Shirttail hem
- Twin front pockets
- Average length: Reg 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLola4Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsComfortable and versatile dress!Apr 16, 2019
Very comfortable dress that is stylish and versatile. The fabric is light, flows nicely and has some stretch. The only thing that would make it better is pockets!
- Yes, I recommend this producttall mommaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsThis dress gets a lot of complimentsFeb 20, 2019
This dress looks great with or without the belt. Super comfortable. As usual, Eddie Bauer comes through with the tall sizing and the length is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarySFGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsGlad I Ordered It!Jan 11, 2019
I have viewed this dress on clearance for several months, hesitated every time, and finally purchased it. Boy, am I sure glad I did. The original price is way too high, in my opinion, but it is a steal priced on clearance. The picture does not do justice at all. In fact, it makes the dress look matronly and too long. I am just under 5'8" and I ordered a Tall M. I worried the dress would fall below my knees but it hits just above at the right place. The upper body of the dress is quite fitted and the sleeves are very long and fitted as well. Sleeves have cute metal buttons and a tab to roll them up. This dress is perfect for a slender woman with long arms. If you have wide hips, you will probably not like the fit. Will look great with boots and not bare legs like the picture shows.