Mountain Ripstop Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Made to get you up and down the mountain, this shirt can also be dressed up or down to suit a myriad of settings. A casual favorite and campsite essential, it's made from a strong, lightweight fabric that protects your skin from the sun without trapping in moisture.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front darts enhance the fit
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSaskieGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitLove this shirt. Don't love the short, tight sleeves.Jan 11, 2021
I purchased and returned the Lavender, size Large Tall. This nice shirt will fit someone tall with short thin arms.
- Yes, I recommend this productMicheleGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest shirt you will ever buyDec 14, 2020
The most well made, fashionable, comfy, cooling shirt I've ever worn. This material feels so good on my skin and it's so stylish. I wore this shirt on a hike and then out to dinner the next night. It's easy to care for and is very classy yet perfect for the outdoors. I travel a lot so I need shirts like these that are so easy to wash and hang dry. I ordered five of these but I want every color.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrystalGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsComfortable and stylishNov 20, 2020
I've bought these "Utility Shirts" for years from several name brand companies and they were expensive but these Eddie Bauer brand shirts are the best priced and most comfortable shirt I've bought. These shirts are so lightweight and the fabric is extremely cooling. I am in love with these shirts. I bought two but now I'm going to buy two more. I throw them in the washing machine and then dry them on low for a few minutes and then hang dry. They look so stylish and I love the way they feel.